Account Manager, Brand Manager, Business Development, Copy Writer, Digital Marketeer, Direct Sales, Internal Communications, Key Account Manager, Manager, Market Researcher, Marketing, Marketing & Business Development, Sales
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
N London movin to Central
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Account Management and Marketing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Client Manager to join the team in Tottenham, moving to Central London mid 2019 to drive the end-to-end delivery of exciting client campaigns, pro-actively supporting the company’s growth and developing the social media and online content.
A few of their high-profile clients include American Express, Age UK and Anglian Wayter to name just a few. They also have a foosball table, an outdoor cinema, a popcorn machine and a golf course for their employees o enjoy. They are a close and very friendly team.
Client Manager’s Core Duties
- Manage video campaigns for your key accounts from initial consultation through to post-campaign client support.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis to deliver projects in a timely manner to a high standard.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of projects and campaigns, including the co-ordination of quarterly face-to-face service reviews.
- Work alongside the creative resource manager to generate concepts, scripts and storyboards
- Present creative concepts to the client and work collaboratively to develop ideas into the final campaign.
- Work closely with business development to build a marketing strategy and innovation plan for your accounts.
- Work alongside the development and design team to overcome challenges and problem
- Set and monitor budgets for campaigns, then raise invoices on the company’s Management Information System.
- Generate post-campaign reports and co-ordinate campaign debriefs with the client.
- Grow account and internal projects.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase the company awareness and engagement.
- Pro-actively seek opportunities for the company to appear in publications or in other forms of media e.g. blog posts and magazines.
- Enter the company for relevant awards and create the submission.
- Generate blog content and other collateral for the company’s website and social media sites.
Client Manager’s Skills required
- 1-3 years of agency or marketing experience
- Good PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to generate ideas and express opinions
- Good motivational skills
- Strong common sense and problem-solving skills
Are you enthusiastic about theClient Managerjob? Send us your CV in word format today