MW / TEA 437865
Account Manager, Administration, Business Development, Consumer Sales, Direct Sales, EA, Events, Field Sales, Field Sales Manager, General & Other, IT Sales, Manager, Marketing, Marketing & Business Development, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Other, Other, PA, Property Sales, Sales, Sales Administrator, Telesales
£22,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Excellent Career Potential, Bonus
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Property sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Client Administrator / Customer Service Administrator to join a wonderful family run Estate Agents based in Coulsdon, Surrey.
Up to £25,0000 + Company Bonus
Working hours: Mon to Fri 9-6pm. Every other Saturday (9-4) with a day off in the week in lieu.
Excellent Career Progression Potential
Client Administrator / Customer Service Administrator Core Duties
- Guiding each property marketing project for sales to success and navigating any challenges along the way.
- Working closely with clients and the delivery team to bring each project to fruition.
- Keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis using their preferred method of contact
- Keeping CRM system continually updated
- Conducting viewings, following up and encouraging offers
Client Administrator / Customer Service Administrator Skills Required
- Excellent People skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience carrying out administration
- Own vehicle and valid UK license
- Good PC skills and able to use CRM systems
- Able to build great relationships with your project team and your clients alike
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
Are you enthusiastic about the Client Administrator / Customer Service Administrator job? Send us your CV in a Word format today