MN CRM 4329464
Building & Engineering, Contracts Management, Facilities Management, General & Other, Health & Safety, Other, Project Management, Site Manager
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Home based covering Theale, Oxford and Gloucester areas
Theale, Oxford and Glouce
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Estate & Facilities sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Cleaning Regional Manager to join a highly established and successful independently owned Cleaning and Support Services company.
This role will provide Leadership and direction to your team and within your portfolio, ensuring that new business opportunities are maximised.
Cleaning Regional Manager’s Core Duties
- Responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of Cleaning and Support services to site, ensuring all services provided are delivered at least to the agreed service standard in an efficient, professional and customer focused manner
- Responsibility for ensuring smooth and profitable running of numerous contracts which will involve regular travelling to sites in Theale, Oxford and Gloucester
- Ensuring that staff have been trained to standards and identify training needs to support career development
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are managed, developed and implemented to meet the needs of the client.
- Being a Health and Safety ambassador and take a proactive approach to Health and Safety Management and promote good habits and methods of work
- Interacting effectively at all levels with clients, staff, and members of the public and to represent our client in a competent and professional manner
- Being responsible for staff recruitment, selection and induction, to ensure correct staffing levels are maintained, and absence cover
- Ensuring the safety, welfare and good performance of all staff reporting into you
- Manage and adhere to budgets, provide budgetary reporting to stakeholders
Cleaning Regional Manager’s Skills required
- Proven effective team management experience
- Experience in Facilities Management Soft Services
- A quality driven manager of people, systems and service whose leadership and experience ensure the services are provided to the highest standard
- Experience with managed multi sites
- IOSH qualification - preferable or working towards.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience of working with CAFM systems and good knowledge of Waste Streams
Are you enthusiastic about the Cleaning Regional Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today