Database Developer, General & Other, Information Technology , Other, Other, Support
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the online marketing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Casino CRM Manager to join a team of design, marketing and technical professionals who focus on mobile and online Poker, Casino and Sports Betting products in major European markets.
Casino CRM Manager’s Core Duties
- Manage the full CRM process from the planning and costing, to building and execution of a campaign.
- Create multi-channel campaigns across Email, SMS, Push Notification, Onsite-Personalisation, Social Media and Direct Marketing to improve customers engagement rates.
- Increase the retention and reactivation rates and average turnover per user for customers.
- Plan operational and promotional actions supporting long-term marketing strategy to increase sale, reduce churn, improve player life time value and therefore support net revenue growth.
- Understand and profiling players to create sophisticated customer segmentation and tailored offers.
- Ensure CRM campaigns are consistent, attractive, cost effective, at all times.
- Regularly liaise with the marketing, product, analytics and territory teams
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation and that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
- Proactively manage budget to meet the desired balance between ROI and spend.
- Monthly and quarterly analyse all results against agreed objectives delivering clear and concise reporting to the casino teams and CEO.
Casino CRM Manager’s Skills required
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both verbally and written, in English.
- Have proven, relevant work experience, particularly with managing CRM operations and promotions.
- Have deep knowledge and understanding of online casino activities, experience in the industry and passion for our Casino products is a must.
- Have excellent planning, organizational, prioritization and project management skills.
- Be commercially minded, data literate with strong analytical skills and comfortable in using raw data to draw useful conclusions and make up decisions.
- Have knowledge of CRM systems and processes, previous experience with Optimove is a plus.
- Have knowledge of HTML coding & Dreamweaver
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today