MG / CM 403460
Account Manager, Digital Marketeer, Internal Communications, Marketing, Marketing & Business Development, Other, Public Relations (PR)
£4,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
+ Amazing Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Marketing Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Campaign Manager - Acquisition team to join a highly successful Media marketing agency based in Waterloo/Southwark area with circa 180 employees working for in London and an additional 380 employees working globally as part of the group.
Reporting to our Affiliation and Acquisition Manager, the main purpose of this role is to plan, execute, optimize and follow up on marketing campaigns to increase the workflow and traffic in our different products and websites.
Campaign Manager – Acquisition’ s Core Duties
- Campaign manager conducts mid-monthly meetings with product managers to understand future monthly marketing calendars in order to successfully plan campaigns.
- Campaign manager is encouraged to participate in brain storming sessions with product managers for new marketing ideas.
- Campaign manager will build a calendar for the PPC Manager, Media Buyer, affiliate managers as well as social marketers, which they must follow.
- Campaign manager carries out a meeting at the end of each month with PPC Manager, Media Buyer, Affiliate managers and social marketing team members to verify and validate the calendar for the following month.
- Campaign manager ensures that the calendar is followed and regularly reports to head of acquisition
- Campaign manager conducts a meeting at each end of each month to review the results of the current month with the: Head of Acquisition, PPC Manager, social marketing team members, Media Buyer and affiliate managers.
- Creation of the meeting calendar for the entire team for each month.
- Manage and help to set up campaign on GDN RTB POPUNDER PPC dashboard in order to integrate all campaign specs - with the help of content, design and marketing to regroup all specs, all promo, all languages per country and brands.
- Training marketing employees and product teams to use the marketing tools offered by Acquisition department.
Campaign Manager – Acquisition’s Skills required
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- Must have experience in campaign management
- Have experience working in a direct marketing environment
- Have strong analytical and technical abilities
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-task
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing "deliverables"
- Knowledge of gambling and betting industry would be a plus.
- Have knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge and experience of Google Analytics would be a plus
Are you enthusiastic about the Campaign Manager – Acquisition’s job? Send us your CV in word format today