Building & Engineering, Management & Senior Executive, Marketing & Business Development, Sales
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
+ Car allowance and excellent Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Energy sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work for an innovative company developing the growing Energy side of their business.
Potential for a few days home based working per week
Business Development Manager’s Core Duties
- Expanding the client’s business related to the Energy Industry, in such essential fields as Oil & Gas, Renewables, Carbon Capture Storage/Carbon Capture Utilization Storage, Hydrogen, Green Energy etc.
- Performing market analysis, obtaining intelligence and issuing reports
- Finding the project details by executing visits and contacting online to Energy related companies, including developers/owners, contractors and suppliers, and presenting to colleagues to decide how to proceed.
- Building up a large network of contact.
- Obtaining tender documents, leading negotiations with customers and concluding contract based on company’s strategy and instructions.
Business Development Manager’s Skills required
- Research, analysis, problems solving, project organisation/management, and advanced IT skills (Power point, Excel, Word etc.)
- Logical thinking and excellent numerical control.
- Ability for strategic planning and executing performance.
Business Development Manager’s Key Experience
- Business development and marketing experience in the energy industry in general and specific knowledge of the markets in at least one area of energy business (e.g. oil & gas, renewable energy, distribution etc).
- Cross border trading, sales and/or engineering background of OCTG and/or linepipe business would be desirable.
- Exposure to contacts in the industry with all levels of management in development, technical and commercial organisations.
- Educated to degree level or higher.
Are you enthusiastic about the Business Development Manager job? Send us your CV in word format today