Business Analyst, Information Technology
£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Amazing Tax Breaks, fabulous Island, Excellent Opportunity and Sponsored Housing
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our client in Guernsey.
The role is offered on a permanent basis, and they are also looking for additional Business Analyst’s on a Fixed term 2-3 years contract positions
TAX BREAKS - Relocation Package / Assistance Available / Sponsored Housing license
£40,000 to £55,000 + Package equivalent to £70k due to tax breaks, plus an amazing quality of life.
Business Analyst’s Core Duties
- Working to ensure our the commission delivers high quality prudential, financial crime and conduct regulation within the Bailiwick of Guernsey including facilitating innovation and discouraging poor quality ventures.
- Assisting to protect and enhance the Bailiwick’s international reputation and competitive position within the financial services sector in order to promote a regulatory environment in which good firm do good business
- Delivering systems training to supervisory and non-supervisory staff as applicable.
- Collaborating with others across the team and the Commission; understanding all aspects of the role and how it contributes to the success of the Commission
- Assisting with the training of new staff joining the organisation, recognising the different styles and abilities of the team
- Support staff including reviewing and monitoring workflow and providing on the job training, advice and guidance
- Participate in working group meetings to refine the requirements for projects, as required
- Produce written work, which is accurate, clear and concise, that can be relied upon as a Commission record
Business Analyst’s Key Skills
- Identify supervisory requirements for systems functionally
- Coordinating and undertaking user acceptance testing for systems as required, identifying test cases, developing test plans and test outcomes
- Identifying opportunities for the general development of the systems offerings both from an internal and external user perspective
- Undertaking any other tasks required in the development and support of systems
- Taking responsibility for project management identified by Head of IT/Online Services, as required
Business Analyst’s Key Requirements
- Great communication skills
- Able to deal with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience with SharePoint or CRM would be highly desirable
Candidates will be required to relocate fully to Guernsey (families could live under their housing licence also, supplied by client) Paid holiday and full AXA PPP private medical cover would be provided to you and your family under their contract.
This truly is an amazing opportunity for someone to permanently or for 2-3 relocate to a fantastic Island, where the schools and working environment is amazing.
Are you enthusiastic about the Business Analyst’s job? Send us your CV in word format today