Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Information Technology , Other
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
+ Bens + Tax Breaks and Relocation PAckage
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our client in Guernsey.
TAX BREAKS - Relocation Package / Assistance Available / Or regular Travel Expenses paid
This is a fixed term role for 2-3 years; however, our client has a reputation for making their temporary staff permanent if they prove themselves, so would encourage any looking for a temp-perm position too.
Business Analyst’s Core Duties
- Working to ensure the Commission delivers high quality prudential, financial crime and conduct regulation within the Bailiwick of Guernsey including facilitating innovation and discouraging poor quality ventures.
- Assisting to protect and enhance the Bailiwick’s international reputation and competitive position within the financial services sector in order to promote a regulatory environment in which good firm do good business
- Delivering systems training to supervisory and non-supervisory staff as applicable.
- Collaborating with others across the team and the Commission; understanding all aspects of the role and how it contributes to the success of the Commission
- Assisting with the training of new staff joining the organisation, recognising the different styles and abilities of the team
- Support staff including reviewing and monitoring workflow and providing on the job training, advice and guidance
- Participate in working group meetings to refine the requirements for projects, as required
- Produce written work, which is accurate, clear and concise, that can be relied upon as a Commission record
Business Analyst’s Key Skills
- Identify supervisory requirements for systems functionally
- Coordinating and undertaking user acceptance testing for systems as required, identifying test cases, developing test plans and test outcomes
- Identifying opportunities for the general development of the systems offerings both from an internal and external user perspective
- Undertaking any other tasks required in the development and support of systems
- Taking responsibility for project management identified by Head of IT/Online Services, as required
Business Analyst’s Key Requirements
- Great communication skills
- Able to deal with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills
They are flexible as to whether successful candidates relocate fully to Guernsey (families could live under their housing licence also, supped by client) or whether you commute back and forth between Guernsey/UK throughout the 2-3 years. Paid holiday and full AXA PPP private medical cover would be provided to all and you their families under their contracts.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today