MRS BM 355600
Administration, Building & Engineering, Contracts Management, General & Other, Management & Senior Executive, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Other, Other, Other, Project Management
£30,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Office & Commercial sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Branch Manager with the energy to keep their team motivated and engaged with the intentions of leading them in their own development. Coupled with strong coaching skills, impeccable timekeeping and organisational skills, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment that delivers exceptional customer service and standards to the Rigging Entertainment Industry and the clients.
Branch Manager’s Core Duties
- To control and manage all aspects of the business operation at the Branch.
- To achieve business objectives – maximising profit, return on capital employed and growth in turnover.
- To contribute in the initiation/development of strategy, policy and procedures. Implement, maintain and police approved policies/procedures for directing a successful trading operation.
- To direct trading operations of the Branch and designated Branch(es) and assist in the development and approval of the Branch’s budget.
- To monitor Branch and business performance against identified and agreed management objectives.
- To control and monitor external sales, asset management and cost control of the Branch.
Branch Manager’s Skills required
- Ability to deliver on business objectives
- Managing teams of staff and good working relationship with other managers
- Strong Team Member Skills
- Demonstrate initiation and development of strategy, policy and procedures for the business (e.g. at regular meetings with other Branch Managers and Directors).
- Follow and lead by example with policies, procedures and trading operations.
- Ability to communicate with senior members and Directors
Are you enthusiastic about the Branch Manager job? Send us your CV in word format today