MF / BK 32484365
Accountant, Bookkeeper, Finance, Finance & Accountancy, Other, Payroll, Tax Management
£48,000 to £58,000 Per Annum
PArt Time (Pro-rata) Flexibility
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the accountancy sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager to join a long established and well-respected business services group based in Hertfordshire.
They are looking to recruit a part time Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager working around 18 hours a week, with flexibility with hours and days.
Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager’s Core Duties
- Maintaining accounting records of all companies in the group using Sage50 accounts including overseeing the use of the Sage50 accounting program by staff
- Using Proclaim Accounts and Proclaim Desktop modules to maintain Law accounts.
- Using Proclaim to process slips, transfer funds, review completion statements and credit control.
- Payroll preparation, record maintenance including absence diary and processing including PAYE/NI returns and year end processing using Sage50 Payroll
- Processing Auto-enrolment pensions using Sage Pensions Module including communications to staff
- VAT returns on both Sage accounts and Proclaim Accounts module
- Monthly management account reports using Sage excel integration.
- Liaise with accountants at financial year end for all companies
Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager’s Skills required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Organised and methodical
- Practical experience as an account’s manager/bookkeeper to P&L/Balance sheet level.
- Update Sage accounts program in house and manage users access rights
Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager’s Qualifications
- Minimum AAT level 3 or CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting or equivalent
- Sage certification, not essential but a good working knowledge of Sage50 Accounts and Sage50 Payroll required
- Good working knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Ideally Proclaim (legal case management software) experience, not essential
Are you enthusiastic about the Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today