MO PMBC 7085471
Administration, Building & Engineering, Contracts Management, Engineer, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Other, Receptionist, Secretary
£22,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Constructions sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Property Maintenance Bookings Coordinator to join a highly successful and established Property Maintenance company based in Clapham, London
We are looking to recruit a dynamic Bookings Co-Ordinator. As a Bookings Co-Ordinator, you will support the company operations by organising and co-ordinating all Job requests. Ensure the bookings are organised effectively and efficiently. The Bookings Co-Ordinator must ensure invoices and communications are sent promptly. You will also handle a wide range of telephone calls and emails.
Property Maintenance Bookings Coordinator’s Core Duties
- Booking in all Quote Requests and Job Requests
- Call and email Property Managers/Tenants to book Quotes/Jobs as per the process manual.
- Contact Property Managers if tenants are unreachable to find alternative numbers or emails.
- Order parts for Jobs needed and deal with returns in a timely manner.
- Thorough knowledge of the Engineers skills and trades to increase productivity in bookings and minimise re-calls.
- Ensure booking confirmation is sent to clients when bookings are confirmed.
- Ensuring that the descriptions are user friendly and cover all points to enable the Engineers to have the best information possible for Quotes/Jobs.
- Ensure Quotes/Jobs are booked in the same area, to save time on travel for Engineers to increase productivity.
- Track Engineers throughout the day to ensure they put that they are on site once they reach the property and are completing Quotes/Jobs as soon as they leave the property.
- Ensure Engineers are fully booked either from 8am-5pm or 9-6pm.
- Verify how long Engineers are spending on each Quote/Job against their vehicle trackers.
- Check thoroughly that Jobs have been completed as per the instructions and nothing missed out for quality control, ensuring pictures are attached by the Engineers
- Send invoices as soon as Jobs are completed checking the expenses on Pleo with all relevant certificates and good quality pictures.
- Update email inbox when Quotes/Jobs are booked and invoiced according to the company procedures.
- Report daily how much invoiced, Jobs received and booked, Quotes received and booked on the COB sheet
- Complete Morning Meeting template as per company procedure and send to Management.
- Deal with PCN in a timely manner and inform Finance deductions from wages.
Property Maintenance Bookings Coordinator’s Skills required
- Experience working within a maintenance company.
- Experience of using Work, Excel and G-mail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A good re-call/memory of ongoing jobs.
- Quick learner and eager to learn.
Are you enthusiastic about the Property Maintenance Bookings Coordinator’s job? Send us your CV in word format today