MS BIM 6638546
Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Information Technology , Other
£65,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
+8% Bonus + Hybrid Working + Bens
Watford + Hybrid working
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Technology sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an accomplished BI Manager (Business Intelligence Manager).
£65,000 - £70,000 + 8% Bonus + Excellent Benefits, including Hybrid working.
BI Manager’s (Business Intelligence Manager) Core Duties
- Responsible for the BI requirements and be the key point of contact for the company
- Facilitate and recommend implementing all yield and pricing management for the business and key clients, including performance analysis, trends, price points, and impact analysis
- Maintain pricing tables, structures and hierarchies, data cleansing, and quality control
- Analyse market dynamics, pricing trends, update competitor database and events tracker
- Prepare projections of revenue and bookings based on variables and data assumptions
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to include analysis of actual expenses vs budget
- Independently develop new Excel models, charts and graphs, and procedures
- Work as a business partner across all countries to develop and implement new reporting / product price strategies for the various sectors/ markets and channels
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data for analysis
- Responsible for data preparation, manipulation and the maintenance of the data flow into certain dashboards and all advanced analytical data models.
- Support growth by leading initiatives to monetise data and information held
- Support the business development team to ensure new business proposals adopt wider business’ aspirations for data driven operational and reporting solutions
- Identify opportunities to capture and analyse data to add value to the business’ existing proposition.
BI Manager’s (Business Intelligence Manager) Key Skills
- Qualification in a quantitative discipline (business analytics, mathematics, statistics, operational research, physical or computer science)
- Strong practical understanding of the application of analytics to business issues across multiple industries and varying size client engagements
- Ability to identify and define complex problems & assess appropriate analytical approaches
- Power Bi / Data Visualisations tools and TM1 (Tableau and Cognos Bi)
- Advanced Excel, Report Authoring and Data Modelling
- Plans and organises complex work streams; manages technology effectively to best deliver value and quality
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in OLAP tools such as IBM Cognos / TM1, SAP, Hyperion, Oracle, MS objects, SPSS (Predictive) Cognos Analytics, Qlik, Tableau (desirable)
- Proactive self-starter that can work independently to improve company performance
Are you enthusiastic about the BI Manager (Business Intelligence Manager) job? Send us your CV in Word format today.