MV / AT 483653
Legal Secretary, Medical Secretary, Office Support, Other, Secretary
£21,000 Per Annum
Home Based, Thurrock Area
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Secretarial sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Audio Typist to join a specialised secretarial service from Home, preferably located around the Thurrock / Havering area.
Audio Typist’s Core Duties
- Typing up audio notes from site portal
Audio Typist’s Skills required
- Excellent command of the English language/grammar, and fast and accurate (75 wpm min) audio typing notes and other transcriptions received, with a diligent focus on spelling and punctuation.
- A sharp ear for regional and international accents and the initiative to interpret dictations which are very often called in by clients whilst they are ‘on the move’ and speaking rapidly.
- Confidence and competency to quickly and efficiently assimilate skills required to work on bespoke IT systems used to process incoming messages
- Developing, as an ongoing requirement, a broad knowledge of industry-appropriate terminology, names of key individuals and companies etc., to further increase accuracy of transcriptions.
- Becoming fully conversant with the use of relevant online sites and ‘tools’ (such as the FSA register) to increase sector knowledge, as appropriate.
Audio Typist’s Additional Information
The team are an extremely friendly (plenty of chat throughout the day on the team's shared Instant Messenger, which will make you feel you are working 'together' in a virtual office environment.
They do also try and meet in the City two or three times a year for a team dinner after work.
You will receive full training on their system and processes on your first day, including a company laptop to use at home.
Are you enthusiastic about the Audio Typist’s job? Send us your CV in word format today