MC / Admin 5494
Administration, EA, Legal Secretary, Office Management, Office Support, Other, PA, Secretary
£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
City of London
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administration sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join a highly successful organisation based in the City of London.
This is diverse role and provides a lot of scope for personal and career development reporting to the Business Support Manager.
Administrator’s Core Duties
- You will need to have very good written English skills, with excellent attention to detail, accuracy and highly organised.
- You will be responsible for a variety of reporting and administration tasks including checking and analysing reports before submission to clients.
- Experience of proposal processes, submission portals and the quality assurance and formatting of lengthy documents would be a distinct advantage.
- You will need to be energetic, confident and experienced administrator who is able to work on your own to meet targets as well as part of a distributed and diverse team.
Administrator’s Key Experience
- Eye for detail and high accuracy are absolutely essential
- Maintaining brand uniformity across all company documents and communications
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills (Long Docs)
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of CRM systems and SharePoint would be a distinct advantage
- Having the ability to identify and correct errors before reports are distributed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to undertake a wide range of tasks
- Ability to multi task and prioritise effectively
- Able to work to tight and immoveable deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Be extremely organised and able to work under pressure
- Find innovative solutions to challenges and obstacles
- Deal professionally with all enquiries and ensuring that outcomes meet or exceed our client’s requirements
- Continuously looking for opportunities for improvement of our output
- Ability to adapt and grow within a dynamic and developing company
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today