MS Admin 852493
Administration, EA, Office Management, Office Support, Other, PA, Receptionist, Secretary
£23,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administrative sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a highly successful company based in Covent Garden.
The Administrator will join their growing company in their Confirmation Statement filing department. This job would suit someone with experience of working in an administrative role. Your job will be to carry out a high volume of administrative work relating to the filing of limited companies’ confirmation statements, with the goal of obtaining a very low error rate whilst processing and filing as many confirmation statements as possible each day. You will also be required to assess whether a confirmation statement may require further company secretarial work to be carried out by skilled professionals, and escalate these cases accordingly.
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week (9am to 5:30pm)
Administrator’s Core Duties
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the accurate fulfilment of confirmation statement filings.
- Work in a team of four to fulfil the statutory requirements of their limited company customers with targets/deadlines
- Perform other administrative tasks on an adhoc basis, when required
- Join a growing e-commerce company, and exhibit a high performance philosophy
Administrator’s Skills Required
- At least one year’s administration experience is required
- A-levels are essential
- Basic Microsoft experience required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Reliable and conscientious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a strong work-ethic
- Very fast typing speed
Are you enthusiastic about the Administrator’s job? Send us your CV in word format today.