: MR / Mail Man 4936
Administration, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Post Room, Receptionist
£30,000 Per Annum
Covent Garden, London
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administration sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Administration / Mail Manager who can lead the Digital Mailroom, ensuring official government mail is forwarded digitally to our customers within defined SLAs, using our new state-of-the-art Digital Mailroom technology.
You will be tasked with ensuring staff productivity is at optimal levels at all times, digital mail is processed within defined timescales using technology, business address mail is forwarded to customers within SLAs, whilst also ensuring databases are kept up to date to maximise the efficiency of the DMS technology. You will also ensure the smooth running the front-of-house Reception team for front-of-house visitors.
Administration / Mail Manager’s Core Duties
- Act as the manager of the Digital Mail team in the London office.
- Manage front-of-house Receptionists.
- Act as the company's go-to expert in relation to its Digital Mailroom technology.
- Maintain databases and ensure optimal efficiency of the Digital Mailroom.
- Implement SLAs and quality assurance processes throughout the department.
- Undertake weekly ‘One to One’ meetings with staff members.
- Delivery of training programs and the maintaining of training records.
- Monitoring and reporting on the daily and weekly output of the department.
Administration / Mail Manager’s Skills required
- Experience of managing databases
- Experience of managing teams of staff
- Experience of working with Digital Mailroom technology is desirable
- Understanding of importance of ensuring all mail processes within the department are carried out in a timely manner
- Experience in working with minimal supervision
- Experience of using Excel to deliver accurate and insightful reports
Administration / Mail Manager’s Requirements
- Front of house (reception) experience
- Mailroom experience
- Management experience
- Bachelors degree
- Live within 1 hour public transport commute of the Covent Garden offices
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today