M/PE AP 234489
Bookkeeper, Credit Controller, Finance, Finance & Accountancy, Other, Payroll
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Contract 2 months + possible extensions
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Accounts and finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a fabulous high end property company based in Central London.
The role is working Monday to Friday (office Hours with flexibility for start and finish times).
Initially the contract is for 2 months, however there is a good change this will be extended.
Accounts Payable Assistant’s Core Duties
- Processing of Purchase ledger invoices. All our invoices are received by email. Utility invoices are received in bulk batches and need to be split into separate invoices before being processed. (Accounts system is called Dream)
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Liaising with external suppliers to resolve invoice queries (most of our queries from suppliers are received by email)
- Dealing with internal queries
- Any other ad hoc duties require with the team
Accounts Payable Assistant’s Skills Required
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good awareness of deadlines
- A calm manner when dealing with suppliers
- Ability and understanding to comply with security in accordance with policies and procedures within the organization.
Are you enthusiastic about the Accounts Payable Assistant’s job? Send us your CV in a Word format today