MI AA 709875
Bookkeeper, Credit Controller, Finance, Finance & Accountancy, Other
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Part Time 20 hours per week
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Accountancy Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant / Membership Administrator to join a fabulous leisure complex, based in Rainham Essex on a Part Time Basis?
20 Hours per week (flexible on days) £20,000 to £25,000 FTE (£10,500 to £12,500 Pro-rata)
Accounts Assistant / Membership Administrator’s Core Duties
- Carrying out Direct Debit Collection & Rejection processing and reporting.
- Carrying out Sales Ledger (Membership) & basic Credit Control duties.
- Carrying out Bad Debt & working with Debt collection agencies.
- Carrying out Purchase Ledger to include checking, collation, and distribution for authorisation
- Carrying out memberships administration
- Customer services for the members
- Updating and maintaining the Membership Database
Accounts Assistant / Membership Administrator’s Skills required
- Experience with Direct Debit Collection & Rejection processing and reporting.
- Experience with Sales Ledger & basic Credit Control duties.
- Experience with Bad Debt & working with Debt collection agencies.
- Experience with Purchase Ledger to
- Experience with SAGE accounting software
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident, self-motivated person with a 'Can Do’ attitude
- Ability to use your own initiative
Are you enthusiastic about the Accounts Assistant / Membership Administrator’s Job? Send us your CV in word format today