MC / Acc - 142054
Accountant, Bookkeeper, Finance & Accountancy, Mergers & Acquisation, Other, Payroll
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Accountancy Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an accountant to join a highly successful organisation based in Loughton, Essex.
You will need a good understanding of company finance and have strong analytical and reporting skills. This role would be well suited to someone who is able to work on their own initiative and operate in a flexible manner to support the needs of a small team
Accountant’s Core Duties
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of audits.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT and submission.
- Forecasting including cashflows.
- Sales weekly/monthly reports to sales and MD.
- Monthly analysis report to MD.
- Preparation of monthly payroll, PAYE and pension contributions.
- Development of reports on SAP Business One for the purposes of financial reporting and product control.
Accountant’s Key Experience
- Accounts related degree level qualification required. Ideally Part-qualified in ACA, ACCA,CIMA
- At least 2 years accounting experience
- Self confident & independent, ability to operate under pressure & work to tight deadlines
- Experience with accounts software SAP Business One is essential, SAGE Payroll usage is highly desirable
- Strong PC literate (Microsoft Office Excel essential)
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today