MS / AM 5438235
Account Manager, Brand Manager, Business Development, General & Other, Key Account Manager, Manager, Marketing, Marketing & Business Development, Other, Product Manager, Public Relations (PR), Sales, Technical Sales Manager, Technical Sales Support
£35,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Support Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager (no Sales) to join a highly successful software development and services provision company that has seen constant growth over the last few years, based in Caddington, near Luton, Beds.
Account Manager’s Core Duties
- Establish and develop relationship with the Customer from system user level through to director level
- Provide the best possible level of service and identify any areas where mutual benefit can be gained by the Customer extending the use of products and services.
- Principal route of strategic communication between the customer and development team
- Manage and maintain the commercial documentation associated with each customer.
- Identifying weaknesses that can be addressed, and opportunities or threats that may arise
- Responsible for recording and maintaining accurate and up to date information about customers.
- Responsibility to manage the escalation and to take the relevant steps to ensure a positive outcome.
- Responsible for managing the full process of quotation and order administration
- Oversee small projects, training will be given up to Prince 2 Foundation.
Account Manager’s Key Requirements
- Full Driving license
- Experience working for a Software Company, would be beneficial
- Experience as an Account Manager
- Experience carrying out Project Management would be advantageous
- Reside within a 40 mile radius of Caddington
Account Manager’s Additional Information
The role requires regular meetings with customers at their offices. There is a regular need for travel which will sometimes include an overnight stay and/or travel in the evenings.
This is not primarily a sales role. You have no fixed targets to meet to sell additional products or services to our customers. However, as an Account Manager you are best placed to identify where additional products or services would benefit the customer and use your commercial sense and sensitivity to encourage the customer to develop their use of our software.
Are you enthusiastic about the Account Manager’s Job? Send us your CV in word format today