MH / 2nd 0887999 b
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Support
£30,000 Per Annum
Excellent company, amazing bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT Support Management sectors. We have an excellent opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a well-known company in the automotive industry, based in Leatherhead.
The role of the 2nd Line Support Engineer will be the point of contact for IT related queries, support all users and systems across the national footprint. You will own and manage tickets through to resolution and provide excellent customer service and engagement, being the initial technical point.
2nd Line Support Engineer’s Core Duties
- BAU - working as part of IT service desk team in terms of escalations and engaging with end users directly
- Day to day support of desktop, MAC, laptop and printer issues
- Support of Windows TS environment issues, cabling and TCP/IP issues as well as VoIP phones
- Manage service desk processes in line with standard operating procedures.
- Provisioning of new hardware phones, laptops, servers etc. (as required).
- Assist in ensuring that the infrastructure integrity is managed effectively through daily checks
- and escalation of issues to 3rd line support as required
- Creating and updating technical documentation as required.
- To build relationships and work as required with IT teams from other parts of the Hyundai family as well as 3rd party providers.
- Ensure that all required documentation (Weekly Updates, etc.) are completed in a timely manner
- Liaise effectively with users of all levels and within the department
- Produce and maintain documentation of any relevant procedures or configurations to the required standard
2nd Line Support Engineer’s Key Requirements
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
- Experience in a service desk enviorment
- Specifically, in a virtual environment (VMWare ESX),
- Microsoft Active Directory 2008 R2/2012/2016
- Solid technical understanding and experience of AD user creation, management and GPO
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/Exchange on line
- Scripting - Powershell and basic VBS
- VMWare basic administration, server management
- Veeam ver 8x/9x
- Cisco Routing and Switching
- Office 365
- SCCM experience
- Application & messenger support experience
- Strong planning and prioritising skill with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to build relationships with all departments
- Excellent communication skills - ensuring feedback and updates are given in a clear and timely manner
- Solution driven mindset
Are you enthusiastic about the 2nd Line Support Engineer job? Send us your CV in word format today