M B 1stL 7154877
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Security, Support
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the ITsector. We have an excellent opportunity for a 1st Line Technical Support Helpdesk individual to join a highly successful company leading ISP, based in Cambridge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to start a fruitful career in the ISP industry by taking what you know already and developing it quickly and applying it on a daily basis.
1st Line Technical Support Helpdesk Core Duties
- Support over the phone and on customer sites
- Support customers with hosting, telephony and connectivity platform and solutions
- Assisting customers understand products
- Supporting users with troubleshooting issues with their connectivity
- Assisting engineers on site visits across the UK
- Providing support to engineers internally and customers externally whilst ensuring our ISP services are delivered to the highest possible standard.
1st Line Technical Support Helpdesk Skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Able to listen to customers’ needs and offer appropriate advice.
- A solid foundation and aptitude in IT.
- A natural problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting priorities
- A passion for knowledge and learning in the ISP/IT industry; keeping up to date with the latest trends and solutions.
Desired Skills, not essential
- Experience with networking and firewalls.
- Knowledge of Juniper and/or Cisco experience.
- MikroTik experience
- Knowledge of VOIP solutions and their functionality.
- Experience with VMWare and other virtualization environments.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today