Developer, Information Technology
£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Fully Remote + Bonus + Excellent Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Testing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Developer / .net Developer to join one of the world’s leading international mail, shipping and distribution organisations.
This role will be responsible for assisting in the development applications using a variety of tools and technologies. It’s a real chance to shape the direction of the development team, working closely with the team.
Fully remote position with bonuses & vast amount of excellent benefits
Senior IT Software Developer / .net Developer’s Core Duties
- Analyses problems (both technical and operational) and arrives at workable solutions.
- To liaise with users regarding escalated issues and to agree appropriate courses of action and priorities.
- Design, document and develop new or enhance existing functionality to support business needs.
- To keep users up to date with progress and to liaise with colleagues and partners in a timely manner.
- To undertake and maintain own project and development plans and work in an agile manner using standardised development methodologies.
- Perform hands-on fixes, including software/ hardware install and upgrade, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Manage and develop your own and team projects to support the growth of the business.
- Monitor progress of requests for support and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed.
- Lead the Unit and System Testing of software applications developed as part of the businesses development plan.
Senior IT Software Developer / .net Developer’s Key Skills
- Educated to Degree level, preferred, not essential
- Minimum of 6 years of developer experience
- Excellent understanding of the development life cycle for business applications across a number of technologies in the UK and International market place.
- To be able manage all aspects of development from start to finish, including testing and bug fixes
- Ability to develop and produce efficient, scalable, reusable code using any of C#, tsql, ASP.net and other languages as needed.
- Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, T-SQL statements and userdefined functions of varying complexity with a "best practices" approach to keys, indices and relationships in SQL Server (including MySQL).
- C# - Windows services, Web services, SOLID principles
- ASP.net (MVC) -Angular JS experience advantageous
- SQL Server experience
- WCF, WPF
- Web Services/SOA C#.net
- Strong leadership skills and experience
Are you enthusiastic about the Senior IT Software Developer / .net Developer’s job? Send us your CV in word format today