Developer, Information Technology , Java Developer, Other, Software Developer, Web Designer, Web Developer
£25,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Flexible working hours, Pension, Medicalcover, Games room, Duvet days
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a web developer based in Tonbridge to join a forward thinking and highly successful digital marketing agency. As part of the development team you’ll be responsible for developing, modifying and maintaining a wide range of websites for a variety of clients.
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000, possible slightly higher for the right candidate
.Net Developer’s Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing new websites, databases and applications following a defined project brief and plan.
- Updating existing customer websites, adding new functionality and solving support requests.
- Liaising with customers when required and ensuring all requests are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Contributing towards architectural design decisions and our internal coding standards.
- Developing in line with appropriate standards and internal practices.
- Proposing and assessing solutions to problems which includes identifying and evaluating new technologies.
- Keeping up to date with current industry developments and trends in order to remain at an exceptional level of technical knowledge.
.Net Developer’s Requirements
- Minimum of 1 years working experience as a .Net Developer.
- Computer Science Degree would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work as a team and independently when required.
- Beneficial technical requirements: Umbraco, Experience of APIs, Windows Servers and IIS, VueJS, PHP, VB and WebForms
Staff enjoy additional benefits including a Partnership scheme, Flexible working hours, Pension Scheme, Private Health cover, In house and external Training courses, Duvet Days and a Games room.
Are you enthusiastic about the .net Developer’s job? Send us your CV in word format today