We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Retail sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Storage Advisor’s to join a successful storage company based in Manchester.
You will have a mature approach to the role and will be comfortable lone working or as part of the wider team. You will have sales or customer service experience and apply a hands-on approach re the day to day functioning of the facility.
Previous storage experience is not required as the successful candidate will receive appropriate training in all aspects of the role.
The position is varied in relation to breadth of duties and levels of responsibility as detailed below:
Storage Advisor’s Core Duties
1. Managing new and existing customer expectation
2. Opening and closing the facility
3. Utilise in-house storage software Space Manager
4. Follow store management schedule
5. Ensure facility standards are maintained/exceeded
6. Ensuring individual areas of responsibility are fully undertaken
7. Coordinate activities with other team members
8. Ensure smooth management of customers and facility issues
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today