We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Property sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Property Inventory Clerk to join a very successful organisation based in Berkshire.
Property Inventory Clerk’s Core Duties
We are looking for a qualified DEA or an experience Inventory Clerk to join our client’s team at their Berkshire office
You will be given full training to become a dual skilled DEA / Inventory Clerk.
The role will incorporate carrying out detailed
- Property Inventories
- Check Ins
- Check Outs
- Compiling EPC's
- Drawing Professional floorplans.
The working hours are 5 days a week, (working every other Saturday with a day off during the week in lieu).
You will be required to travel within an approximate 30 mile radius of your home.
Basic Salary of £16,000 - £18,000 p.a dependant on experience.
Attendance Bonus of £1,000 p.a (paid quarterly if applicable)
Realistic OTE Bonus of £3,000 p.a (paid monthly).
Property Inventory Clerk’s Skills required
- Prior experience carrying out Property inventories
- Qualified DEA (Domestic Energy Assessor), not essential
- Experience or knowledge of floorplans and EPC’s
- Experience working within the property industry
- Excellent Attention to Detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Confident and calm to manage and resolve problems.
- To engage and build strong relationships with our clients.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today