We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Legal sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Legal Secretary to join the Private Client Department. The position reports to a Private Client Solicitor.
The role involves providing and leading with full secretarial support on:
- Tax (inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax)
- Court of protection (deputyships, trusteeships etc)
- Estate (estate administration and planning)
- Trust matters
Private Client Legal Secretary 's Core Duties
- Efficient and accurate documentation creation, amending and formatting together with audio and copy typing.
- Full use of Proclaim Case Management system for processing, recording and storing case work.
- Assisting in the department to make more use of IT and the case management system.
- Proof reading to ensure all documents produced are accurate and correctly presented.
- Assisting with the preparation of document bundles.
- Answering the telephone in a helpful and professional manner, ensuring messages are taken accurately and passed on to the relevant fee earner in a timely manner.
- Provide answers to incoming queries from clients in a precise and timely manner .
- Maintaining an effective filing system ensuring filing is completed on a daily basis and computer records are updated regularly.
- Supporting the team by assisting in any overflow or outstanding secretarial work by checking Big Hand software.
Private Client Legal Secretary’s Key Experience
- At least three years’ legal secretarial experience preferably in Private Client work
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Have working knowledge of Proclaim Case Management System (in litigation module). Training of the Proclaim Case Management System will be offered if no current experience.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today