LinkPoint specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Logistics sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Outgoing Storekeeper to join a world leading MRO service provider for the civil aviation sector. They offer their customers comprehensive and fully customised solutions for the technical support and management of their aircraft fleets, engines and components.
£19,538 + Extra for certification + Loads of Overtime
- Pack and Despatch material in accordance with ATA 300 spec and ensure material meets customer demand requirements. Ensure goods are exported within SRT & HMRC Regulations. Professional storing of all Aircraft and engine parts as well as tools, raw materials, fluids, spare parts of operating equipment.
- Maintaining and adhering to the process and procedures contained within the regulatory requirements of the CAA, FAA, FOCA and other regulatory Bodies as well as company procedures manual
- Accurately record the movement and issue of stocks, including relevant I.T systems transactions
- Suitable packing, shipping and transport related supervision of technical material
- Ensure quality requirements to the valid regulations and procedures
- Coordination of dangerous goods (packing and documentation) by road, rail and air acc. to the applicable laws and regulations
- Material transportation within UK and abroad as well as professional in time preparation
- Observance to the special regulations for the storage of dangerous goods, concerning fire protection, security, admission regulations, operating grants and danger property regulations.
- Handling of shelf-life controlled Materials and scrap of overdue items
- Double checking of certification and related paperwork from Goods receiving.
- Clarification and correction of inventory differences within the jurisdiction
- Coordination with the UK / Switzerland HMRC Laws and Regulation
- Checking Commodity codes and CPC Codes
- Raising Shipping Instructions for all forwarders
- Working with export agents
- Archive scanning of all export movements
- Daily AWB Box - Updating of AWB'S and chasing forwarders for flight details
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today