We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a MS SQL / MS Access Developer to join a highly successful telecommunications company based in Basildon, Essex.
Their in-house bespoke systems are driven by Microsoft SQL databases with a number of Web and MS Access front-end tools.
The ideal candidate will have a rounded development background; they ae looking for someone with the ability to develop applications in a prototype environment, someone with extensive experience in the design and creation of stored procedures and SQL functions along with the ability to write efficient code that avoids locking and is fully error trapped. Candidates must have experience of developing in a semi-live or live environment with current T-SQL knowledge.
In addition to Web based and VBA functional developmentst, candidates will be required to conduct data extractions and produce data quality analysis and management information across a range of data sources.
The role will involve multiple ongoing inter-related system developments and enhancements, therefore the candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to prioritise and manage development requests, be self-motivated, organised, flexible and methodical in their approach.
MS SQL / MS Access Developer’s Key Requirements
- Complex SQL (Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers) on Microsoft SQL Server
- Extensive VBA development experience in MS Access
- MS SQL SSIS & SSRS
- MS SQL Server Maintenance and Performance Experience
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of business process automation software
- ETL/Data Warehouse experience C# .NET / ASP.NET Application Development
- Experience of Web Services (Web API & WCF) Development
The successful applicant will be a core member involved in the ongoing development of our business.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today