We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the, Engineering & Waste sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a LGV Class 2 Driver to join our client in Salford.
You’ll be joining a small team that includes no more than 20 drivers, collecting commercial waste from businesses in and around the Surrey area.
Benefits include a competitive salary, discretionary bonus schemes, Pension scheme, Salary sacrifice scheme, discounted gym membership and more…
LGV Class 2 Driver Core Duties
- Complete a conscientious circle-check of your assigned vehicle every morning and evening correcting any minor defects and highlighting serious defects to your Team Lead / Manager
- Ensure that you have your full client list for the day before leaving the site
- Before leaving the site provide the customer with the required paperwork
- Working shift patterns 6am to 3.15pm Monday to Friday, plus alternate Saturday mornings from 6am to 10.30am - 44.75 hours per week
Skills and Experience required
- Valid LGV Class 2 licence
- Driver Qualification Card
- Digital tachograph driver card.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today