We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Marketing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Growth Marketing Manager to join a highly successful ecommerce company based in the city of London.
You will be responsible for creating, planning and executing the overall strategy for acquisition, conversion and retention of the customer base.
You'll manage two talented Growth & Marketing Executives, a UX designer and report directly to the Managing Director
Growth Marketing Manager’s Core Duties
- Be responsible for the performance and communication of marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute online marketing strategy across all channels, setting targets and steering progress to meet them.
- Possess a Growth Hacking mindset before a 'traditional’ budget spend one.
- Define key metrics, help mine the data, identify opportunities and deliver growth.
- Know your pirate metrics from your vanity metrics, and be capable of identifying the right data across multiple areas.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of online retail.
- Help analyse and segment our existing customer base, improve LTV and attract more users.
- Understand the brand voice and tone, working with our content and design teams to deliver across campaigns.
- Be capable of both big-picture thinking and detail.
- Have proven project management skills.
- Although you will have a decent budget at your disposal, you will be focussing mostly on 'Growth Hacking’ your way to success.
- Working alongside various departments to understand our customers, optimise all aspects of our marketing, deliver innovative campaigns and build
- solid top-line growth.
- Regularly report to the Management Team on targets and progress.
Growth Marketing Manager’s Key Experience
- Google Analytics - in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Internal reporting information - use of internal reporting information to analyse performance and identify business opportunities.
- eCommerce, UX and CRO (conversion optimisation) - constantly look for opportunities to improve the website user-experience journey, site architecture, site speed, performance and identify technical growth opportunities (Refer-a-friend, Offers, Notifications, Data-driven parts of the site) using data insights gathered from GA and our internal reporting tool.
- SEO - in-depth understanding of the latest SEO best practices, ranking factors (on-page and off-page SEO), Google algorithm updates and continue to drive our SEO rankings higher.
- Brand Awareness and Direct Response: Have a strong understanding of the balance needed between the two areas to drive growth.
- Email marketing - good practical knowledge of email marketing, customer segmentation, spam filter triggers, dedicated IP usage and acquisition and retention practices, GDPR best practices.
- Affiliates - develop strong relationships with relevant affiliate websites to drive sales and generate brand awareness.
- PPC Marketing - strong use and understanding of AdWords. Manage and optimise:
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Paid Social Media - use social media channels to drive brand awareness, new customer acquisition and retention and promote products.
- Offer Calendar - Work alongside our in-house Buying team to determine the most effective dates to run offers and the type of offers that should be utilised. Report on offer performance to inform future offer decisions.
- Marketing Budget - Find optimised ways to attract and retain customers and increase brand awareness
Growth Marketing Manager’s Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Google tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Google Merchant Centre
- SEO tools: SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog or similar
- ESP: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Silverpop, or similar
- Transactional email tools: Mandrill or similar
- Email testing tools: Litmus or similar
- Affiliates: Awin, TradeDoubler or similar
- Other useful skills: Excel (Pivot tables, functions), DataStudio
- Fluent English
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today