We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the planning sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a GIS Specialist to join a local organisation on a contract basis.
Contract 6 – 13 weeks + possible extension.
GIS Specialist’s Core Duties
- Habitats Regulation Assessment mapping, ensuring the most up to date data is on our GIS system
- Completion of town centre boundary maps
- Map some sites from evidence base documents that are currently not on the system
- Maps to be produced for our exceptional circumstances paper
- Maps for the Local Plan sites
- Produce a map with all the sites we have assessed at different stages of plan making
- Produce a policies map – includes all sites, designation and policies requirements.
GIS Specialist’s Key Experience
- Experience using GIS Systems
- Experience of local plan / planning policy
- Experience mapping sites
- Experience producing policies maps
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today