We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Sales sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Field Sales Executive working for a part of BT based in Wolverhampton.
£28,000 to £30,000 Basic
Field Sales Executive’s Core Duties
Key responsibilities of the Field Sales Executive are to proactively contact new and existing customers within the pre-defined base, developing strong relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify, qualify & close solution opportunities across the extensive BT portfolio. Other responsibilities include:
- Consistently achieve sales and customer satisfaction targets in all areas
- Proactive management of a defined customer base
- Keep up to date with market and business trends including competitor activity, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities
- Populate & manage CRM systems effectively and accurately
- Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction demonstrating ownership and empathy.
Field Sales Executive’s Skills required
- Highly proactive, & dynamic individual
- Proven sales experience and performance
- Experience in the Telecoms sector, highly desirable
- Experience with B2B Sales
- Exceptional inter-personal skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Hold a valid UK driving license
Rewards for success are significant, successful candidates will receive a competitive basic salary combined with an uncapped commission structure and overlay incentives with on target earnings of up to £60k per annum. Full product training and continued personal development together with 25 days holiday and an employer provided healthcare scheme make this a very attractive proposition for the right calibre of candidate.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today