We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Digital sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Project Manager, based in the digital team working on exciting websites and applications for high-profile clients including Asda, MoneySuperMarket and Carphone Warehouse.
Digital Project Manager’s Core Duties
- Management of 2 key client accounts, addressing client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Communicating clearly and constructively with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Developing project scopes and objectives with relevant client-side stakeholders
- Encourage efficiency throughout complex digital projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Contribute ideas and direction to client projects
- Coordinate internal resource alongside other Client Service Managers for the flawless execution of projects
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
Digital Project Manager’s Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Impeccable time management skills
- Practised in agile and waterfall methodologies, knowing when best to use one or the other
- Previous agency experience
- Managing and prioritising the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of project management software and tools (Such as Trello or Jira), not essential
- Accreditation in agile and/or waterfall methodologies, not essential
- Experience with content management systems, not essential?
- Knowledge of SEO and google analytics, not essential?
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today